Entryway mats emblazoned with your company logo are a great way to make a good first impression. But did you know that these mats can also help cut dirt and grime by as much as 80%, reduce cleaning costs? It’s almost too good to be true.
Entryway Mats Stop Dirt in its Tracks
There are several ways to control dirt in your facility. However, most of them involve you paying someone to clean the floors on a regular basis and, quite frankly, that is just not an expense you want to deal with. So you have two choices:
- Cut back on cleaning costs and allow dirt to accumulate. This will save you money, but could cost you business. According to a retail consumer study performed by M/A/R/C Research and National In-Store, 14% of consumers said they would stop visiting a business that was not as clean as they would like. “Clearly, cleanliness is an important component of the consumer experience,” said M/A/R/C Research vice president Randy Wahl.
- Find a more economical way to keep your business clean, like entryway mats. When you pair these entryway mats with outside scraper mats – solid rubber ribbed mats designed to remove caked-on dirt and grime – you can almost eliminate dirt all together.
Most of the dirt and grime on your floors are tracked in from the outside. Entryway mats help eliminate as much of 80% of this dirt, helping to keep your business clean. This is not only helpful in entryways, but also transition areas, such as those connecting your kitchen to your dining room or your office to your warehouse.
Tips for Selecting the Right Entryway May
In order for reap the rewards of an entryway mat you have to ensure you purchase the right mat.
- Sizing: The size of your mat should be longer than the average stride. Otherwise, you run the risk that someone will simply walk over your mat, completely eliminating any benefit it may have.
- Material: Your entryway mat needs to be able to take a beating, so it must be made of durable, long-lasting materials.
- Cleaning: Even the best mat can only handle so much. It is important to clean your mats from time to time.
- Trust Lord Baltimore: Did you know that Lord Baltimore’s entryway mats not only eliminate dirt and grime, but they can also hold up to eight pounds of water? Talk about preparing for a rainy day.
Entryway Mat Rental
The most cost-effective way to keep your business clean is to invest in a mat rental service from Lord Baltimore. We not only provide your business with clean, durable mats designed to minimize dirt and grime tracked into your building, but we also pick up and clean these mats on a regular basis. This helps ensure your business always looks its best.
For over thirty years, Lord Baltimore has provided uniform, towel, and mat rental services to businesses throughout Washington DC, Delaware, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania, and Maryland. To learn more about how Entryway Mat Rental, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore by calling 800-292-1224. We also handle uniform rental, mat rental, and so much more.