Uniforms: whether essential for protecting employees who work in low-visibility environments, like construction personnel, or used to identify retail associates, thebenefits of uniforms prove to be multi-faceted. When supplying uniforms, companies need a cost-effective solution to outfit their employees. Both buying and renting uniforms have their benefits – this week, we’re here to give you the rundown on what makes each of them an effective choice for businesses.
If your company is trying to decide whether uniform rental or purchase makes the most sense for your workplace and employees, we can make it easier – take a look at this side-by-side comparison to determine what sort of uniform service makes the most sense for you.
With a Uniform Rental Program…
- You avoid a large capital outlay for uniforms
- Uniforms are picked up cleaned and returned, saving employees the hassle of caring for their own garments
- You don’t have to manage uniform inventory when employees come and go
- There are no worries about employees showing up without a clean uniform on.
- Worn out uniforms are replaced on an as needed basis.
- Missing buttons, broken zippers, holes in pockets, and other repairs are taken care of for you.
- Employees can easily be added or removed from the program with a simple phone call or email.
With a Uniform Purchase Program…
- One time capital outlay, cash, check or charge.
- Allows employees to wash garments according to their personal preference.
- Gives companies the freedom to purchase new garments as they see fit and desire, whether annually, semi-annually, or otherwise.
- Reduces overall costs because it doesn’t include weekly laundering services, repair or replacement of worn-out garments.
- Change colors, style or logos as often as you like.
As an independently owned and operated uniform rental company in the Baltimore, Maryland area, Lord Baltimore Uniform provides the attentive customer service that big-box uniform companies can’t offer, while still providing optimal quality control and premium uniforms. Our rental programs are available in Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Our purchase programs are available nationwide. Lord Baltimore Uniform can provide all of your uniform needs efficiently and effectively giving your employees the professional, trustworthy, capable image they deserve, and that you want for your business.
To learn more about our products and services, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore Uniform & Linen Rental by calling 1-800-292-1224, or visit our website today!