The safety of your employees matters so much, which is where high-visibility garments come into play. Lord Baltimore Uniform Rental leases uniforms that benefit many industries, even workers who perform high-risk jobs. High-visibility uniforms aren’t necessary for each industry, and today we will provide some clarity on commonly-asked questions regarding high-visibility work attire.
High-Visibility Garments: Who Should Wear Them?
Any workplace environment where you want to reduce accidents and injuries may be up for consideration. People who need high-visibility attire the most include:
- Highway and Railroad Workers
- Airport Workers
- Construction Workers
- Warehouse Associates
- First Responders
When Are These Types of Garments an Absolute Requirement?
The American National Standards Institute or (ANSI) is one of the best resources to help you understand if your business requires these types of garments by law. Our garments are ANSI/ISEA compliant for your convenience and fall under all three classes.
What Are The Three Classes of High-Visibility Garments?
- Class One: Best for warehouse workers, parking attendants, etc. that are around vehicles that aren’t traveling more than 25 MPH
- Class Two: Ideal for outdoor workers that face inclement weather
- Class Three: Best for workers that are at risk of facing severe injuries, such as emergency crew responders
What Are Core Features of High-Visibility Apparel?
- Fluorescent Colors: Uses pigments that are brighter than other colors that enhance visibility, particularly during cloud cover, dusk, or dawn.
- Retroreflective tape: This tape reflects light in the direction of its source, such as headlights to illuminate a worker when there is low light or when it’s nighttime.
- A combination of the qualities above
How Can I Ensure That I Get the Most Out of My HV Garments?
Contact Lord Baltimore Uniform Rental. We offer headache-free and affordable uniform rental services. Lord Baltimore’s top priority is ensuring that your employees are safe as possible. We also provide uniform cleaning services so that your employees don’t have to bring hazardous waste or debris home. From vests to short sleeve and long sleeve shirts, rain, snow, and even humid weather are no match for the garments that we provide. Nor does oncoming traffic have to be a hazard. If you have more questions about high-visibility garments, we can help walk you through the process.
Trust Your Employee Uniforms to the Professionals at Lord Baltimore
For over forty years, Lord Baltimore has provided cost-effective uniform rental services throughout the East Coast, including Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
To learn more about how employee uniforms can help your business, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore by calling 800-292-1224 or visit LordBaltimoreUniform.com. We also handle uniform and mat rentals and purchase for restaurants. Additionally, we also sell and rent uniforms, shop towels, fender covers, and mats for the manufacturing and automotive industries.