Online Info Request

The Region's Premier
Uniform & Linen
Service & Sales Company

Lord Baltimore Uniform, Uniform Supply Service, Baltimore, MD


Mat Rental can save you Money and Reduce Slip and Fall Injuries

Reduce Slip and Fall InjuriesAs you may recall from a previous blog, “Preventing Slip and Fall Injuries with Mat and Mop Rental,” mat rental is an effective way to reduce slip and fall injuries, which, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), plague over one million Americas annually. These injuries put your business at risk for expensive lawsuits. On the lighter side of things, mats not only make your business safer, but they also help keep it cleaner.

According to the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), “80 percent of the dirt in buildings is tracked from the outside.”

The Benefits of Mat Rental

Of course, you could always head to the store and purchase mats for your business. But is this the best option? Quite frankly, no. There are several benefits to mat rental, including:

  1. Cleaning: According to a George State University test,Only about 10 percent of dirt is removed from mats with a vacuum cleaner.” So how do you remove the other 90%? When you choose mat rental, you can be rest assured that each and every mat you receive has been fully cleaned.
  2. Wear and Tear: As you can imagine, floor mats take a beating. Because of this, they have a relatively short life span. Fortunately, when you chose mat rental, you do not have to worry about replacing old, worn out mats. We ensure that every mat you receive is not only up to our lofty standards, but also yours.
  3. Save Money: What happens when less dirt is tracked into your business? You spend less money on cleaning. That is what we like to call a win-win.
  4. Branding: Customers develop opinions of your business from their very first impression of it, often starting with the physical entrance of the building. What kind of impression is your current mat giving current and potential customers/clients? The solution: custom logo mats. Your sharp looking logo, in color, displayed boldly on a mat at the entrance to your business tells your customers subconsciously that you take pride in what you do.

Mat Rental from Lord Baltimore Uniform

Lord Baltimore Uniform, the company you trust with your uniform rental services, also offers a full line of walk off mats for rent. In fact, our mats will hold up to eight pounds of water. In addition, our mats’ edges taper into the floor to create a smooth transition, rather than a hazardous gap.

To find out if Mat Rental is the right choice for your business, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore Uniform at 800-292-1224 or visit You can also follow Lord Baltimore on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 at 3:08 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply