Company image: on a surface level, it’s about the visual aspect of your business – the logos, design, uniforms, web site, and so forth – that make an impression in the mind of potential customers and loyal patrons. But it’s also about a bit more – company image projects corporate culture – how it’s perceived and understood by both internal and external clients. Though the idea of a company image is abstract, it must be manifested in concrete ways – with logoed uniform shirts, for instance – that will help to represent your business, products and services, work ethic, professionalism, and more.
From small businesses to large corporations alike, a well-branded, designed, and kept uniform can lend companies the competitive edge they need in today’s marketplace. Here are a few tips to evaluate your company logo and choose the best type of uniforms for your workforce.
Guidelines for a Great Logo:
– Is the font you’ve chosen legible and not garish or gimmicky?
– Does the logo smoothly integrate type and graphics?
– Is the logo appealing to modern sensibilities and yet able to transcend time and trends?
– Does the logo render well at a variety of sizes?
– Is the logo appealing to your targeted demographic/customer/client?
– Does your logo reflect or symbolize the products and services you offer?
Guidelines for Choosing Uniforms:
– Do your employees work on a sales floor and move around frequently? Try colored polo or golf shirts.
– Does your office consist largely of corporate professionals? Consider crisp, colored button downs.
– Is your office environment casual or is your industry one in which client facing is minimal? Golf shirts are again a popular choice in these scenarios.
– Do you want your employees to look classic, casual, and polished all at once? Chambrays are a good option, and can be used for busy executives to manual laborers alike.
Lord Baltimore Uniform is a Maryland Uniform Supply Company that specializes in both uniform rental and purchase in Baltimore, Maryland, and the surrounding areas. With an expertise in replicating corporate logos and professionals on-site to consult with you about what type of uniform is best for your business, Lord Baltimore Uniform can assist your company in successfully shaping and portraying its image.
To learn more about our products and services, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore Uniform & Linen Rental by calling 1-800-292-1224, or visit our website today!