Located in Southern Maryland, Lexington Park, a small, but growing community of 11,626, up 5.5% since 2000, is one of the country’s fastest-growing “micropolitan” areas. According to estimates made by the St. Mary’s County Planning Commission, the number of households in the area is expected to increases by 88-103% between 2010 and 2030, while employment is expected to grow by 23%, from 63,200 jobs to 77,900. The primary areas of business growth are projected to be professional and technical services, health care, construction, accommodations and food services, and other business and personal services. And what do these businesses all have in common? Uniforms!
The Benefits of Uniform Rental for Lexington Park Businesses
It is true that buying uniforms is the less expensive option…initially. However, buying uniforms means that you will need to manage cleaning, maintenance and repairs, and replacements, which can greatly add to your overall costs. For these reasons, countless businesses have turned to uniform rental.
- Professional and Technical Companies in Lexington Park, like any company, can benefit from uniform rental. There is a reason more than 32 Million U.S. workers wear uniforms each and every day.
- Uniforms for Chefs and Food Service Employees serve two purposes: visual appeal and safety. These uniforms protect against burns; safeguard the body from heat put off from ovens, grills, pots, and pans; maintain hygienic food practices; and help give off a professional, commercial image. At Lord Baltimore, we supply chef coats, pants, & hats; butcher frocks; cook shirts & pants; aprons; dish towels & bar mops; pocketless & snap garments; and much more.
- Construction Workers in Lexington Park need uniforms that are not only visually appealing, but also hi-visibility. At Lord Baltimore, our hi-visibility uniforms are compliant with The American National Standard for High Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear (ANSI/ISEA 107-2010), a standard set forth by the American National Standards Institute for the protection of construction, maintenance, utility, emergency responders, airport ramp personnel, and other workers who are routinely exposed to hazards of low visibility in the workplace
- Unlike other industries, clean, fresh uniforms and gowns are more than an aesthetic concern in the Health Care industry. At Lord Baltimore Uniform, we rent and sell scrubs, lab coats, and patient gowns.
Uniform Rental in Lexington Park
For forty years, Lord Baltimore Uniform Rental Sales & Service has provided reliable, cost effective uniform service to the Lexington Park area. While other companies offer you high tech solutions that speed up their processes, improving their bottom line, we believe in putting your needs above ours. This is why Lord Baltimore has averaged 96% customer retention over the past 10 years, an unheard of number in the uniform rental industry.
- We still count items by hand to ensure an accurate count.
- We take care of uniform repairs and replacements quickly to ensure your employees always look their best.
- We promise you that any pricing we give you will be comprehensive. We do not believe in hidden fees. Our invoices are easy to read, with large print.
- Our route reps average 14 years on the job, ensuring continuity and consistency of service.
- We are and old fashioned company (in a good way). We believe in keeping our customers happy. Period.
Good people, good communication, reliable practices, clear invoicing, and happy customers; that’s the Lord Baltimore way.
To find out if Uniform Rental is the right choice for your Lexington Park business, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore Uniform at 800-292-1224 or visit LordBaltimoreUniform.com. You can also follow Lord Baltimore on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Lord Baltimore also handles towel rental for gyms and salons; apron, towels, uniforms and mats for restaurants; and uniform, shop towel, fender cover and mat rental for manufacturing and automotive industries.