Looking for a way to boost company image? The solution may be much simpler than you think, with a litany of additional benefits: Uniforms!
Do your employees look professional?
The face of your business is your employees. What do prospective customers think when they see your people? These are the individuals that your clients deal with on a day-to-day basis. These are the individuals that your clients think of when referring business to you. These are the individuals that represent your company. And the way your employees look tells customers a lot about your business.
If your employees couldn’t speak, what would their appearance say about your business? Would it say, “we are professionals and you can trust us with your $30,000 vehicle, or the HVAC system for your office building, or the food we are about to serve your family”? If not, then you have an image problem. Would you be reluctant to refer your clean-shaven, uniformed plumber to a friend, if he was good? Of course you wouldn’t. What if he looked like a homeless person. You would be reluctant for fear of what your friend would think of you, even if he was good. Are you losing prospective clients to your employees’ public image?
The Benefits of Uniforms
- Image: A clean, professional uniform defines your company as trustworthy, capable and reliable in the minds of your prospects, because people do judge by appearance.
- Identification: Emblems provide an introduction to your client and a name they can use as they conduct business with your employees. It gives clients and prospects a comfort level by providing a sense of familiarity.
- Benefit for Employees: Uniforms provided by the company relieve employees of the burden and expense of maintaining their own uniforms. Remember, no mother wants to wash her husband’s greasy work uniforms in the washer where she does her children’s clothes.
- Productivity: Uniforms create a sense of esprit de corps or team while defining each employee as an important member of the team. Team building reduces absenteeism, improves morale and gives employees a sense of pride in their workplace, increasing overall productivity.
- Customer Service: A uniform service company can manage an entire uniform program for you, providing garments, with weekly pick-up/delivery and cleaning for a very reasonable price.
- Advertising: While wearing their uniforms, employees carry your name and image with them, providing a visible reminder of the good reputation of your business throughout the community.
Attractive, well-fitting uniforms provide a unified public image, suggesting the efficiency and reliability of your organization. They identify your employees as capable, trustworthy professionals who can get the job done.
If you have any questions about Uniform Rental, Lease, or Purchase, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore Uniform & Linen Rental at 800-292-1224 or visit LordBaltimoreUniform.com.
At Lord Baltimore Uniform & Linen Rental, we don’t sell uniforms, we sell image, safety, cleanliness!
For over thirty years, Lord Baltimore Uniform and Linen Rental has provided outstanding uniform rental service to Maryland, Washington DC, northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We are driven to provide responsive, attentive, professional customer service!
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.