When was the last time you sat down and really examined the ins and outs of your uniform rental agreement? Are You Getting What Was Promised from Your Current Uniform Rental Service in Harrisburg? If not, why?
What are your three biggest complaints about your current uniform supplier? Let us guess…
- Pricing: Is the price you pay more than the price you agreed upon when you first signed your contract? If so, where are those extra fees coming from? Enough is enough, right?
- Inaccurate Counts: Some uniform suppliers are notorious for delivering the wrong amount of garments. Now it sure is hard to look professional when you do not have enough uniforms to go around.
- Tattered Garments: What good is a uniform if it is full of holes, missing buttons, or the zipper doesn’t work?
These are the three biggest complaints in the uniform rental industry. Don’t you deserve more from your uniform rental service in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania? If you think so, you need to give Lord Baltimore Uniform & Linen Rental a call.
Find out how Lord Baltimore is Different!
As a local, independently owned business, we are naturally service oriented. We are confident in our ability to provide you with service above and beyond uniform rental industry standards.
- Pricing: Any pricing we give you will be comprehensive. People do not necessarily get angry about fees, they get angry when the fee was not discussed with them prior to doing service. We do not believe in hidden fees. We simply believe in customer service.
- Garment Counts: Our service representatives count and itemize each garment on your invoice so you know exactly who has turned in what. We even provide a copy of the previous week’s invoice so orders can be checked for accuracy.
- Repair / Replacement: Tired of tattered garments? Well, when you choose Lord Baltimore, you can kiss those old, worn out uniforms goodbye. We repair or replace any uniform free of charge as long as the damage is the result of normal wear and tear. Your new uniform will be ready for the next week’s delivery.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with any aspect of your service, let us know! We will respond quickly and take care of any concern or need you have. Finally, our service is guaranteed in writing.
We provide our outstanding uniform rental services throughout Maryland, Washington DC, northern Virginia, Delaware, and southern Pennsylvania including the Harrisburg area .
So why stick with a uniform rental company that continues to disappoint? Make the switch to Lord Baltimore and see an immediate difference. Our laundry list of happy clients doesn’t lie. In 2012, our customer retention was an incredible 96%. So why would you call anyone else?
If you have any questions about our Uniform Rental Service in Harrisburg, please contact Joe Bateman at Lord Baltimore Uniform & Linen Rental at 800-292-1224 or visit LordBaltimoreUniform.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.